Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Wanna

I wanna know,
Who you were,
Who you are now,
Who you long to be,
In your future,
Will you be holding me?
I wanna know,
Your heart,
Your mind,
Where you start,
When you stop time,
Why you smile,
Like you do,
How you look,
Looking at me,
When I look towards you,
Your heart aches,
Who created the breaks,
What each tears means,
When you tear at the seams,
What each move says,
How you clean up,
Your life,
When it's become a mess,
I wanna see,
Your smile,
Let me see it,
Just for a while,
Your eyes,
Hazel,
Green at times,
Your arms opened,
To swallow me in,
Don't ever let the end begin,
I wanna hear,
Your laugh ring,
Louder than an alarm chiming,
You say my name,
Over again,
Sweet to my ears,
Your voice,
Is the best sound,
I never heard,
I wanna feel,
You here,
In my arms,
Forever please?
Your kiss,
Hot on my lips,
Your whisper,
Gentle in my ear,
Your tight embrace,
Reaching across me,
Your fingers,
Tracing my face,
My features,
I wanna know,
My love,
Will be enough,
You'll come home,
To me,
When life gets tough,
Stay with me,
Baby stay here,
Just for a while,
I'll feel you breathing,
See that smile,
Give in,
To my thoughts,
You know you,
Want to,
Just do,
I want you,
I know you do,
Know I love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment