Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Poems.... Lots

Who Is She?
Who is she?
They whisper,
Behind me,
My baby in my arms,
My heart breaking,
She’s crying,
Hush sweetie pie,
It’ll be alright,
I pray that wasn’t,
A lie,
I close my eyes,
They hate me,
For reasons I can’t,
Explain,
Understand,
They want to maim,
Me,
My heart,
My baby,
The bastard child,
I gave,
Now I’ve run a mile,
Looking for you,
You hate me too,
The evil looks,
Casting their line and hooks,
Fishing for truth,
It won’t be found here,
For Satan whispers,
In our ears,
I’m beyond my years,
In ways,
You won’t say,
Yet,
I’m running,
Searching for my safety,
Net,
For the day,
We’re safe,
From the yells,
She belongs in hell,
Insane little brat,
Let’s take that bat,
Bash in her head,
We’ll make her pay,
For her act,
We’ll leave her for dead,
Number ten dad,
Last on a list,
Of those who deserve,
The kiss,
Of death,
On their lips,
You perverted,
Little ticks,
Drink a few sips,
Of this,
Rum,
Brandy,
Wine house candy,
Beer,
Liquor,
Does it matter,
What you drink,
As long as you,
Taste,
The alcohol,
On your face,
Let them crawl,
Inside you,
As you stumble down,
Beaten to the ground,
The hoe,
Left to die alone,
They tell her to go,
To hell,
I’m already there,
She whispers,
To the empty air,
She’s back,
To brushing her baby’s hair,
In that chair,
Wishing he’d protect,
Her there,
As they whisper,
Who is she?
Behind me…

No Cannibals, Looking For A Handle
I don’t know much,
I’m human,
I make a mess,
I fuss,
Sometimes,
I might cuss,
I don’t know,
How to talk,
To those,
Who won’t walk,
The walk,
I’ll put up a fight,
Take a bite,
Of your flesh,
I’m not cannibal,
Just looking for,
A handle,
On life,
On everything you lie,
About,
Face to face,
You cry about,
The mace,
In your eyes,
I have no sympathy,
You brought it,
Upon me,
Karma in a dream,
You’re yin,
I’m yang,
Peace out of reach,
Does anyone hear me?
I scream,
To block out the words,
I sing,
To black out my fears,
I wish I could,
Understand,
What runs through,
That man’s,
Mind,
He takes too much,
Time,
On a thought,
A comment,
It’s sad,
He lost it,
He gets mad,
Bangs his fist,
Cursing every day,
He missed,
With his kids,
Now they hate,
Who he is,
While his wife,
Screws some poor,
Lowlife,
Trying to escape,
Her strife,
At home,
Her kids are all grown,
Left her alone,
With a wreck,
Of a husband,
Suck it up,
You’re stronger,
Get tough,
This wasn’t a crime,
It’s a line,
From a song,
Stuck in your head,
On a loop,
You’ll hang yourself,
With its hook,
Maybe throw,
The Holy Book,
At someone’s head,
Just go back,
To bed,
Forget your life,
Ever happened,
Maybe then,
You will realize,
We’re all human…

You’ll Find Out Why
Not in control,
Of this world,
Our lives,
Are floating,
On their own,
God speaks,
Everyone can’t see,
What He says goes,
Doesn’t it though?
Free will,
Made evil,
In the ways,
Of our pills,
Bills,
Strange looking gills,
Swimming in a sea,
Of utter misery,
Stress,
Worry,
We become sick,
Obsessing,
It’s sad,
How we get angry,
Mad,
At each other,
For our own,
Mistakes,
Let’s just do another,
Take,
Oops,
It’s life,
Not a movie,
We have no re dos,
No deleted scenes,
So we cry,
How did I do that,
And why?
What’s the point,
Of this act,
We show,
To everyone of those,
Who love us so,
We are judged,
On what we do,
Not who we are,
It’s upsetting,
It’s true,
It depends all on you,
Look,
You sinned,
Again,
You’re not human,
You’re alien,
To us,
Perfect gods,
On high,
In front of,
You all,
Living life,
In our blue skies,
Get your head,
Out of the clouds,
Your body is,
Stuck in a crowd,
Of stares,
Wow,
How can you,
Compare,
Me to yourselves,
I admit,
To my wrong,
You believe you’re,
Better than that dog,
Ha!
You’re done,
If you think that,
I’ll take my bat,
My Truth,
The Holy Book,
I’ll bash in your brains,
With something,
You can maintain,
Don’t complain,
It’s something to sustain,
Your lies,
Deceit,
It’s in your eyes,
I can see it,
Feel it,
It hurts,
It burns,
Everything I am,
Everything you were,
I feel in a blur,
Am I really,
Even here?
I bleed,
To feel real,
I need,
To deal,
With this,
I don’t know how,
I’m lost,
In this crowd,
Of liars,
Of fakers,
Of everything I try,
To hide,
From,
Takers,
Makers,
Of pain,
In this train,
Of thought,
I’m running off track,
I’m about to crash,
BAM,
I’m dead,
Right?
No,
I’m alive,
There’s a reason,
I haven’t died,
Tell me,
Why,
Was it to live,
To see your smile,
Maybe just to feel,
This love a while,
Who knows,
I sure don’t,
So let’s make this,
Come to a close,
Hush now,
You mean most,
Comfort yourself,
With lies,
Of an adoring life,
It’ll be alright,
God’s kept you alive,
You’ll find out,
Why…


Painted Face
Have you ever,
Woken up,
In a world,
You hardly know,
Put a face on,
For everyone around,
Smiled,
As tears drown,
Your soul?
Laughed,
When you wanted to fall,
Down?
Have you cried,
From joy found,
Felt like you’re,
On the losing team,
Waiting to win once,
It’s mean,
You scream,
At your reflection,
Who are you,
Why are you a stranger,
To me,
When you’re myself,
It terrifies some,
And excites others,
To them,
It’s a fresh start,
Free of sin,
A different,
Better person,
Maybe,
It depends,
So they dig a hole,
In the sand,
Hide their head,
Wanting to crawl,
In bed,
Give in,
Instead of strengthen,
It’s a choice,
For the boys,
The girls,
To make men,
Women,
To make our future,
Free of dim,
Minds,
For those who,
Keep time,
Stepping outside,
The lines,
Creative,
In a dull place,
Coloring a picture,
To see a smile,
On someone’s face,
I want to be,
The smile,
In your eyes,
The laugh,
In your voice,
The child’s joy,
As he plays with his toys,
I want to make you,
Happy,
No pain,
Without any strain,
I want to be,
Everything you need,
So I paint a face,
Sometimes,
To show,
I’ll be alright,
I’m always fine,
Remember?
I’m “strong”,
They seem to think,
Yet I continue,
To shrink,
With each dream,
I wake,
In a world,
You all create,
For me,
I suppose,
I’m to blame,
For my losses,
My gains,
The stains,
I leave,
On those,
I care for most,
I’m to blame,
For a lot,
In my life,
In your eyes,
I wish I was perfect,
Than you’d have,
No pain,
Free of stains,
But I’m human,
Even though,
You aren’t humane,
To those,
Who cry,
For every time,
They feel a prick,
In their heart,
A tick,
Tock,
Time’s wasting,
In a world,
We all can taste,
Watch,
You’ll paint your face,
We all do,
Sometimes,
Just to prove,
We’ll be fine,
We’re always alright,
Biggest lie,
We say,
One day,
Our face will melt,
Off,
Then we’ll pay,
That’ll be the day…

Forgive Me Please
I’ve sinned,
I admit it,
I’m dumb,
I’ve been stupid,
I’m learning,
So please,
Forgive me,
Give me a chance,
Before I’m,
Damned to dance,
The dance of death,
Giving you,
My last breath,
Wrap a noose,
Around my neck,
While I throw deuces,
To their beck,
And call,
Hush now,
Kiss my head,
Please don’t,
Wish me dead,
I’m young,
Coming around,
Yet you drown,
The words,
Coming out my mouth,
Wanting to pound,
Me into the ground,
Show me,
I’m good for nothing,
Right?
We rebel,
Just to spite,
You all,
To fight,
We put up walls,
It’s sad,
But it makes you mad,
I laugh,
As I watch,
You spit,
On yourselves,
Disgusting habit,
Putting tobacco,
In your lip,
Maybe you’ll get sick,
Yell,
“Oh forget it!”,
You’re falling apart,
You seem not to,
Care,
Making me pull,
Out my hair,
Why can’t you,
Just get better?!
I’m furious,
Maybe,
I’m mad at God,
I’m serious,
It’s making me,
Too delirious,
So I feel like a dog,
Snarling at y’all,
I’m sorry,
Forgive me,
Just help us,
Out of this mess,
Everybody’s changing,
So I look at the paths,
In front of me,
I’m lost,
I get dizzy,
I need a break,
From this reality,
So I ask,
You,
To,
Forgive me…


Inside These Walls
“Everyone thinks,
I have it all,
Livin’ inside these,
Castle Walls,”
Shut up!
This isn’t show and tell,
This is talk,
Take a bow,
Maybe they’ll laugh,
When you take a fall,
Humans are sick,
We do that to y’all,
Funny how we cry,
As we die,
A little inside,
While others stand tall,
Not letting a tear drop,
As you flop,
I’m ready to crop,
Off your balls,
Ha!
That’s sick y’all,
Man,
I’m strange,
With a pen in my hand,
Like a dog with mange,
Walks the streets,
Day by day,
Hey smart one,
Your life only just begun!
You’re all,
Morons,
Cut that light back on!
Maybe then you’ll see the dawn,
Of dead,
Rising to rip off your head,
Twisted maniacs,
You’re all smart as tacks,
Hard like bricks,
I like to say,
Blood sucking ticks,
See the irony?
Cause you suck the life from me,
Babe,
You don’t know me,
From Eve,
But you scream,
We know you,
As the chick who peaked,
In high school,
Shh,
Your secrets blown,
Innocent little hoe,
So take your bow,
As we see,
How much we really don’t know,
Livin’ inside,
These castle walls…


Three Words
Three words,
I’ll whisper to you,
Three words,
Meant in all truth,
Three words,
One meaning,
Three words,
From you,
Is it possibly true?
My heart is,
Barely beating,
I’m hypnotized,
I can’t look away,
From your eyes,
That make me feel,
So great,
So real,
Heals my wounds,
It peels,
Apart,
My aching heart,
You give me,
A fresh start,
Every day I wake,
Every breath I take,
I wish you knew,
I do it for you,
I smile,
To see you grin,
Every time you laugh,
I instantly win,
A new fear,
Uncovered by a smear,
Black lines,
Under my eyes,
Made from tears,
So I trip,
I fall,
I bust my hip,
I’m not old,
I’m just fragile,
So baby,
I want to feel,
Your lips,
On mine,
Our arms intertwined,
Hearts beating as one,
I don’t even know,
How this all begun,
It’s strange,
To think,
I felt like,
I had mange,
A year ago,
I didn’t know,
Those eyes,
Or the tang,
Of your taste,
On my tongue,
It seems,
So long,
Ago,
My life was almost over,
A smile away,
From death,
Yet to this day,
I take another breath,
I always followed,
Others’ tread,
Now I make,
My own path,
I’ll stand by,
Your side,
Through thick and thin,
Whether I say,
Or wear what isn’t “in”,
You’ll love me,
Till I die,
I hope you’re right,
I’m coming,
To a sudden incline,
In life,
My paths are changing,
I’m rearranging,
I’m growing,
You can get over yourself,
If you didn’t know it,
Didn’t know I would,
Sweetie,
I’m the little engine,
That could,
I am,
I will,
I’ll climb over this hill,
Life is a road,
On which I walk,
Your life is a toad,
On which we talk,
About its warts,
Its faults,
Yeah,
I’m not perfect,
You’re not?
I want to draw,
With chalk,
Show you that,
Life is a clock,
We all tick,
Sometimes we tock,
We’re hens,
In someone’s cock,
House,
My elbow throbs,
I slipped and fell,
Now I’m scratched,
I’m damaged,
Goods,
Uh-Oh,
Am I worthless now?
I’ve been damaged,
Since I began,
When I turned nine,
Oh wait,
Maybe ten,
When I saw them crash,
I felt them burn,
We all took a turn,
For the worse,
Now we sit here,
Spitting about the sperm,
Of evil,
Raw and real,
That sounds,
Disgusting now,
Oops,
Didn’t mean to make,
It nasty for you all,
Point being,
Three words,
With one simple meaning,
You saw damaged goods,
You made me new,
I feel alive again,
A different person,
Holding me,
When I feel like falling,
To my knees,
I have a question,
A small gesture,
Baby,
Can I keep you?
Hold you as ransom?
Shh,
We don’t need to speak,
Kiss my lips,
Your hands sitting,
On my hips,
I’m selfish,
I admit,
Can I keep you as mine?
Can I be,
Your one and only?
Of course,
I only want you to be happy,
Please smile,
One more time,
Oh wow,
I think I’ll die,
You’re beautiful,
Yes,
It’s a man beauty,
Sweetheart,
You’re everything to me,
The only face,
I ache to see,
Constantly,
It’s true,
So I have,
Three little words,
I love you…



A Dream Found In A Twisted Reality

He is sweet, gentle, soft with his words, when he knows I hurt.
He is my guardian angel when I need him most.
His eyes are beautiful and stunning, shine like emeralds in the sun and when he’s happy. When in thought or serious, they turn to a musty hazel, very curious.
His laughter is contagious, and his smile is the very meaning of happiness.
He isn’t afraid to be himself, showing his true colors to everyone. His hugs remind me of a little girl hugging her best friend, her teddy bear, the only one to know her every prayer.
His kisses are like a teenage girl’s dream come true, soft, passionate, real and never few.
He’s like a security blanket when I’m scared, lonely, or even insecure. He always knows when to open his ears, listening to me rant, holding me as I cry, I wish he could stay by my side.
He‘s never too harsh, always speaks his mind, he‘s never perfect, but he‘s perfectly mine.
He believes that God sent me down to him to keep his head on his shoulders, even when I’m stubborn as rock-hard boulders.
When he leaves me on my door step at night, he kisses me sweetly, hugs me, then whispers “ Goodnight, babe. I love you. I will for life.”
I’m always left wanting him, wishing he never had to leave.
I’m always sidetracked when he’s around, hanging onto his sleeve.
He’s my safety house when I need a place to run, he‘s where my life really begun.
His light, curly hair is easy to run my fingers through as he falls asleep in my lap. Smiling up at me, I whisper I love him. His voice is my medicine.
When I call, I hear a smile in his voice, I close my eyes, wishing I could feel his embrace.
Even though it’s hard to be away, we stay strong, knowing that one day, it’ll be us on our own.
He never stops telling me that he loves me and I’m never left alone.
He is mine, he is a lighthouse when I am lost, searching for my way home.
He is mine…(sigh)…he is mine.


Man In The Moon

Man in the moon,
Staring down at you,
Ready to see,
A smile or two,
Ready to smile back,
He's sick of being sad,
Watching people get mad,
He reflects,
What he sees,
Now he's staring,
At me,
He looks confused,
Worried too,
I'm alright,
I suppose,
This mess will,
Come to a close,
Right?
He shines bright,
Wanting to feel,
Loved,
His beams rain from,
Above,
Taking away pain,
Is God letting me,
Feel Him again?
He is whispering,
In my ear,
To my heart,
I feel guarded,
When did that start?
I wish I could,
Let go,
Feeling Him close,
Yet something's wrong,
It's hanging,
Off the tip of my tongue,
I want to vomit,
Understand,
What I need to get,
But it's not coming,
Nasty dry heaving instead,
I hear humming,
Is that you,
It's me?
No,
It can't be,
I can't sing,
Maybe I've lost,
My sanity,
Six feet,
Seven feet,
I'm sinking,
Fast,
Falling off track,
Maybe I'll crash,
Into you,
The only thing,
True,
Anymore,
In my twisted world,
I'll look up,
To the night sky,
I'll smile,
Maybe,
Wink my eye,
At the friend,
Who never left my side,
The man in the moon,
Who led me,
Straight to you....


The Emotional Musts

Faith,
Love,
Trust,
Emotions we try to host,
In our hearts,
It’s hard,
It hurts,
I’ve been shot,
With a dart,
Many times,
Through my heart,
I’ve died before,
Held the fire,
Of hell,
In my hand,
It burns,
It’s heaven,
Compared to your miss,
Heaven without,
Your kiss,
So I crave,
Your lips,
Do I still mean,
The world,
Or have I become,
A sudden bore?
Ugh,
I love you to my core,
Everything I am,
Anyone before,
Doesn’t matter,
Anymore,
Can’t you hear me?
Please speak,
Before you lose me,
Say what I need to hear,
Sweetheart,
Be a dear,
Why are we stuck here?
Be my escape,
From the places,
I hate,
It’s easy,
Just take me away,
Kidnap me,
You have a head start,
You’ve kidnapped my heart,
I cry,
The things I wish to say,
They’re stuck,
In my head,
So I crawl,
Away,
Back into bed,
While my nightmares,
Tear apart,
Everything I am,
All I had,
I wish I could feel,
Safe again,
Screw this pain,
Let me live,
Maintain,
Happiness,
Without being crass,
Your eyes shine,
Like brass,
When you’re so curious,
Just stay,
For once,
Hold me through,
The night,
I want to feel alright,
Wow,
You’re too bright,
What happened to you?
To them,
Since when,
Did we,
Begin,
To sin,
From day one,
Since this affair begun,
Ha!
Faith is a magic,
Trick,
Abra Cadabra,
Bam!
You're a work of art,
Shining like a star,
You’re famous now,
Don’t forget us,
While the attention,
Oozes like pus,
Not the best,
Analogy,
But you understand me,
I don’t get it either,
I wince,
As they beat her,
My soul,
My words,
My heart,
Hurt beyond repair,
Somehow he hears,
I’m his,
Baby,
I miss your lips,
Your kiss of life,
Taught to revive,
Me,
While we,
Try to host,
Faith,
Love,
Trust,
They’re all musts…

No comments:

Post a Comment