Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Poems - More Updates.... :)

Spitting Sins, To Those Who Commit Them
A new scar,
Of life,
On his arm,
His eyes flashing,
Ready to share,
His words,
With the world,
He picks up,
A mic,
A pen,
Starts writing again,
You'll hear the,
Words come out,
His mouth,
Watch,
As the passion,
Radiates off him,
He spits his,
Sins,
To the people,
Who have commited,
Them,
As well,
They'll rap along,
Not knowing,
That the tap,
Of their foot,
Tell him,
They're guilty too,
Eyes closed,
Body shaking,
Earthquaking,
As we jump,
To his rhymes,
Understanding,
Yet stumped each time,
How can someone,
Do such harm?
Shut up,
You've done wrong,
Before,
No one's perfect,
On this earth,
So we admit,
To nothing,
No harm,
No foul,
While he drums,
To every scowl,
Of the new scar,
Of life,
On his arm....
Happy Today
I'm happy today,
God blessed me,
A peace,
Fulfilled finally,
I felt,
Everything,
I knew,
All about you,
Scared,
Hurt,
Waiting for you,
To come forward,
Show me,
Your soul,
You were restless,
Now you're still,
Promise me,
No more secrets,
It's us,
Against the world,
Together,
Right?
I'm surrounded,
By a light,
Something true,
I'll follow you,
If you want me,
To,
Your eyes,
Are happy again,
No more trouble,
Do you see,
That smile?
Brilliant,
Blinding me,
Your embrace,
It's sweet,
Something safe,
You know my sighs,
You'll look,
You understand my eyes,
It's a sweet poison,
I took with pleasure,
You forgive my sins,
Like a man,
I'll say I'm sorry,
You say you understand,
Tell me,
You'll never let go,
Of my trembling hands,
Held to your heart,
We've had our start,
I'm praying,
It never ends,
Hoping it isn't,
A dream,
If so,
Don't wake me,
Up,
I'll sleep forever,
Here,
In your arms,
I know what,
I have,
Now,
Without losing you,
Before,
If you do,
Too,
We'll be on,
The same page,
Without burning,
The binding,
Without hitting the face,
Of life,
This isn't fake,
It's an ocean,
Let me drown,
In your kiss,
You're eyes,
I never want to miss,
This,
Embrace,
See,
I'm happy today,
God blessed me,
A peace,
Fulfilled finally...

Pierce Me
Pierce me,
My heart,
My soul,
My mind,
Everything that’s mine,
Can’t you give me,
The time,
Of day,
A look,
A smile,
Anything that says,
I’m worth that while,
Yes,
I worry,
I sit and stare,
I compare,
Myself to her,
I don’t know why,
I hide,
So they don’t see,
Me cry,
Blast music,
As I use it,
My blade,
Of truth,
Piercing you,
I’m in pain,
Where is it,
From?
My side,
It’s now numb,
No I don’t want,
Your anesthetic,
I want you,
To use your head,
For once,
Think about it,
Will you leave,
If I talk about it?
Critique me,
Please,
You’ve been,
Begging,
To do so,
Haven’t you,
Though?
See,
I’m human,
Not some random,
Moon man,
So you believe,
I need,
Your opinion,
Wrong again,
I’m just me,
Others can deal with it,
I'm healing,
In ways,
Most don't,
Understand,
I scream,
At empty skies,
Maybe I'm insane,
In my membrane,
Isn't that,
The saying?
Possibly,
Maybe I'm making a mistake,
In living my life,
Do you think so?
You say you know,
But you don't,
You whisper lies,
To those with,
Blackened eyes,
Ready,
To eat,
Us whole,
Swallow our souls,
Do I make sense at all?
Shake,
My hand,
Take,
Hold and don't let go,
Walking side,
By side,
Till we die,
What happened,
To your life?
It's tied,
In a knot,
Wish I could blot,
Your words,
From my mind,
Take your knife,
Run it through,
My veins,
You took,
Such strains,
To pierce,
My heart,
My soul,
My mind,
Anything that's mine...


Take My Tears, Put Them On Ice
Take my tears,
Put them on ice,
Watch,
You will begin,
To examine,
The lice,
On the earth,
Learning,
To give birth,
To all the lies,
I'll escape,
This time,
Take my pills,
Soon I'll be okay,
I'm just insane,
Anyway,
Right?
I'll show you,
The light,
Soon enough,
There will be,
Room enough,
For you,
To deal with it,
Tough,
What?
You confuse me,
Completely,
A weapon,
Is what I use,
Does it matter to you,
That it's my mind,
My heart,
Beating,
In time,
Reeling,
Seeking for a meaning,
In this world,
Why am I,
Stumped,
On it?
I'm a nerd,
I'll admit,
I'm weird,
Very different,
I enjoy it,
It's fun,
To watch them squirm,
As I jump,
Around,
Burning their words,
With mine,
Life is unpredictable,
True,
We're all unstable,
In ways,
Unexplainable,
Am I hallucinating,
In my statement?
I'm rambling,
I'm good at that,
I'll even take,
A bat,
To a tree,
To get out,
My evil energy,
Do I scare you?
I scare me,
Shh,
My secret,
So why,
Did I just blurt it,
Out,
To read,
Wow,
I'm brilliant,
I have a hat,
On my head,
It's a penguin,
Cause I'm awesome,
I'm joking,
My point being,
We all wear hats,
On our head,
See,
Yours says,
Number one,
Dead,
Yes,
I meant dead,
Not dad,
You're not even that,
It's sad,
See,
Fall Out Boy,
Said it right,
This isn't a scene,
It's an arms race,
Messy,
Deadly,
Ready to destory,
Pulvarize,
So many,
I say sorry,
So much,
Because,
I'm the peace maker,
In this tragic blatant,
Faker's,
Life,
It's just me,
Am I the lie,
In your eyes?
I wish I knew,
If I were,
To you,
But you take my tears,
To put them on ice,
To read every lie,
That may be
In your eyes...


Would You Still?
Would you still,
Love me,
If you couldn't,
Touch me?
Would you stay,
If you were,
Sent away,
For a day,
At a time,
Would you stay mine?
Would you still,
Tell me,
Forever,
If you had,
To wait longer,
Than originally said?
Would I remain,
The one and only,
If I fell to,
My knees,
Weak,
Would you still,
Pick me up,
Not let me,
Down,
If I fell to,
The ground,
Again,
God forgive me,
Of my sins,
Cause I'm,
Only human,
I do wrong,
Will you just,
Turn around,
Forgive and forget,
That it ever,
Happened,
Will you lay,
Beside me,
In the night,
Kiss me,
Hold me tight,
Till the blinding,
Daylight,
Would you still,
Beg me to stay,
Whisper,
Tell me,
Everything will be,
Okay,
It's life,
We'll make,
It out alive,
Together,
Through all,
The stormy weather,
Nod your head,
Smile,
Make me feel,
Lighter than a feather,
When I wonder,
If I'm worth your while,
Because you know,
My mind,
My thoughts,
My heart,
Could I keep you,
For all time,
Till I die,
Cause life,
Isn't worth living,
Without your,
Loving me,
Being able to see,
Your smile,
Baby,
I have a vile,
Question,
Answer,
Even in a confession,
Would you still,
Love me,
If you couldn't,
Touch me?

No comments:

Post a Comment