Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Broken Today

"Silence won't help you!"

She yells,

Silence is all I can manage,

Shaking my head,

My heart ripping,

Apart,

In need of,

A bandage,

I tremble,

On the floor,

Sobbing in violent,

Rushes,

My passion fading,

My sanity breaking,

I can't speak,

Can't you see,

I'm in utter,

Agony,

Simple but true,

I'm to blame,

Here,

Alone,

Needing you,

"Don't you have anything to say?"

"I'm sorry..."

Quietly,

Softly,

I'll spit out,

She pleads to know,

What I'm thinking,

My body shaking,

"What are you feeling?"

Are you kidding?!

I scream,

In my head,

Sitting there,

Yelling on her bed,

I'm dying inside,

Hate me,

I know you will,

I'm human,

I've given up,

Why did this happen?

My heart is breaking,

Oh yes,

Ask how I feel,

My thoughts,

They'd make,

Her skin peel,

No,

I won't speak,

Silence is my virtue,

I have nothing,

To say,

So there I sat,

I'm broken for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment