Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tell Me It Isn't True

I'm so cold,

Frozen inside,

Without you,

Blood running down,

Slow but steady,

It's too painful,

I feel empty,

You feel so far,

From me,

I'm here,

On my knees,

Don't let it,

Be true,

Please,

I'm begging you,

I am broken today,

A night of tossing,

I don't know what,

To say,

After yesterday,

Dreams of losing,

Everything,

Including you,

I long to hear,

Your voice,

Telling me,

"I love you,"

Prove it,

I'll yell it,

"I love you too!"

Come hold me,

Wrap me in,

Your warmth,

Your charm,

I long to feel,

Your sweet kiss,

On my bleeding lips,

Your strong embrace,

Will these tears,

Ever leave me face?

A few simple words,

Of anger,

From her,

Truth came out,

This is all my,

Dang fault,

"Can you see what you've done?!"

She yells,

To my heart,

It's broken,

Why didn't I,

Hold my tongue?

God help me,

Hold on,

Tell me,

It isn't true!

"Please Don't Worry,"

He pleads,

Tell me,

You didn't mean,

To say it,

Hold my heart together,

I'm falling apart,

Please,

Reassure,

That it isn't,

True...

No comments:

Post a Comment