Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Wonder

"Home is where the heart is,"

My heart is with you,

When you leave,

My home leaves too,

Safety and comfort,

Wrapped in your arms,

Laying here alone,

Home sick for you,

Longing to hear your tone,

Imagining your warmth too,

Next to me,

Just trying to sleep,

My mind doesn't give peace,

Closing my eyes,

It's never a surprise,

To see you,

Smiling,

Your eyes clear,

As cloudless skies,

Reassuring,

Simply breathtaking,

Mischevious and threatning,

You'll speak to me,

Laughing when,

I do something silly,

Taking my hand,

Holding me close,

I'll breathe in the smell,

I know so well,

Somehow I know,

I love you most,

But a deal,

Was made,

So silent I'll stay,

"I love you,"

Will you,

Keep it that way?

Do you ever think,

What would you do,

If she just up and,

Left you?

Wonder if I'll ever give up,

On fighting for you?

That's something,

I assure,

I would NEVER do,

In the back of,

My mind,

I can't help,

But to ask,

Why?

Why do you care?

Why do you stay?

Why do you love me,

This way?

Do you want,

To wake up to see,

That you're laying,

In bed,

With me,

To feel my love,

Through the night,

Till the sun is,

High above,

Shining with it's might,

Or to hear,

My voice,

Calling your name,

"Good morning darling,"

I'd whisper,

Kiss your lips,

Making you wish,

You'd never have,

To leave me,

Come a little,

Closer,

Tell me,

Don't you ever wonder?

Have you ever,

Wasted time,

Sitting and thinking,

What we would,

Do together,

Forever?

Turn in the middle of the night,

To wish I was,

There by your side?

Do you ever long,

To hear my voice,

Even simply,

To say,

"Goodnight,"

Baby tell me,

Do you ever wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment