Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Colors Define You

Pink,
Color of innocence,
Color of love,
Color of those,
Without common sense,
Girls who think,
They’re better,
Than most,
Higher,
Prettier than,
Those,
Of colors true,
Red,
Black,
Even blue,
Somehow,
Pink is fake,
A color too sweet,
To take,
In,
It hurts my head,
Too bright,
Too them,
Too cliché,
To understand,
See what I mean?
I suppose not,
It’s stuck in,
My brain,
An explanation,
Too misunderstood,
It’s too not me,
But I’ll wear it,
Just for you,
To show you,
I care,
To make you see,
I’ll step outside,
My comfort zone,
If you’ll stay with me,
Pink,
Too sweet to taste,
A color of innocence,
Long lost in haste,
To grow,
To change,
To become,
Who I am,
Now,
Colors rich,
Colors real,
Define myself,
Now,
With you,
Do you hear?
My plea,
For you all,
To understand me,
My dislike,
For something,
Unreal,
Shallow,
Without touch or feel,
I wear,
The colors,
I feel,
My mood,
Myself,
My truth,
Black,
Rich as the night,
Thick as a fight,
Knowing you’re loved,
Without the flight,
The color of fear,
Reality,
The smear,
You see,
On a tear-stained face,
The look I wore,
So many times,
A color,
With feeling,
Passion,
Like her,
Something in her fashion,
Something buried,
In her mind,
Her heart,
True and stationed,
Ready always,
For life’s difficulties,
My mind is reeling,
Do see my meaning?
The colors of our minds,
The understanding,
We feel,
When something,
Is true and real,
Blue,
The ocean wide,
The sky,
Up so high,
The color,
Of my eyes,
Friend,
Sweet and true,
Smiling at you,
Do you see her?
Small and unique,
Real and never fake,
The color,
Of my birthstone,
Apart of the ring,
His promise,
To stay beside me,
Red,
Rose in bloom,
The dripping,
Of blood,
Your silent doom,
The reaching,
Of love,
Out to,
Our empty,
Terrified hearts,
A best friend,
Finding a new start,
A new life,
A new style,
Still herself,
With her,
Shining smile,
Purple,
Rich to see,
Something sweet,
A color,
Embracing me,
The color,
I feel,
Hearing his laugh,
So real,
So true,
Something I love,
To have,
Ringing in my ears,
Simply amazing,
To hear,
Green,
Grass on a summer eve,
Thick and real,
Yet,
Also mean,
His eyes,
Loving,
Ready to peel,
Off my skin,
With how they pry,
Open my eyes,
My heart,
They’re his,
Color of a friend,
Lost,
Begging to be found,
Listening to mind,
Over her heart,
Now she sees,
Now she feels,
Now she’s listening,
To something real,
Her heart,
Yelling to her,
A new start,
To begin,
A new year,
Yellow,
The sun shining,
Her mood,
Never mellow,
A friend to stick,
By you,
Sweet and pure,
Tainted with fear,
Never standing,
In her way,
I admire,
Her strength,
Now listen close,
Open your ears,
Hear me speak,
Feel my beat,
Find your color,
Your definition,
Your meaning,
Your world,
That’s who you are,
What you’re made from,
The color,
Of your aura,
Color of your voice,
Color of the toys,
You play with,
In your mind,
What you’ll be,
Who you’ll see,
It’s defined,
By these…

No comments:

Post a Comment