Thursday, February 3, 2011

This World Is Not My Home

This world is not my home,
I’m just passing through,
The Valley Of Death,
Beside you,
It’s what we all do,
Don’t you see,
That fact too,
It’s not hidden,
It’s plain truth,
You decide,
To remain blind,
I choose to see,
Happiness and love,
That’s all I seek,
In this place,
This tragic waste,
Of time,
God’s energy,
Why did He spend it,
On me,
On us,
You disgusting,
Oozing pus,
From the face,
Of life,
Don’t waste,
Your days,
Be alive,
Move with the world,
Don’t localize,
Love your neighbor,
Don’t hate him,
Open your door,
Let them in,
We forget,
That we all sin,
How do we,
Move on,
When we’re consumed,
With power,
Glory,
Things the underdogs,
Hardly ever see,
Underdogs,
Like me,
I’m not rich,
In fact,
I wash this dish,
By hand,
To save,
That man,
From working,
To death,
From wasting his,
Few breaths,
He has left,
With yelling,
He’s falling,
In love,
With that woman,
He never speaks of,
With fear,
If some knows,
They all hear,
They could steal her,
From his arms,
His life,
It’s nothing,
But strife,
Without her,
As his prize,
Her gleaming blue,
Eyes,
He’ll die,
A happy man,
If the last words,
He hears,
Are her whispers,
In his ear,
“I love you,
You’re safe dear”,
Can you imagine,
Such a peace?
Come join,
In our happy feast,
Of prayer,
Of lies,
Of fire,
Spitting out their eyes,
As they watch,
Us die,
Here,
On a cross,
Of our own,
Loss,
Drowning,
In our own mouths,
Hush,
It’s fine,
Everybody dies,
But many don’t live,
Life,
With a smile,
On their face,
In their eyes,
God gives peace,
I want to feel it,
So I pray,
Give me strength,
Please,
Make me feel,
Something,
Different,
I’m tired,
Let me feel,
Rested,
I know this,
Is a test,
So,
I feel vexed,
Like a bored gnome,
I’ll sing it out,
This world is not my home,
I’m just passing through,
The Valley Of Death,
Beside you…

No comments:

Post a Comment