Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Silence Is My Virtue

I want to scream,

Let the tears flow,

Coming out,

In their sad stream,

Let me cry,

I've been holding,

This in,

Far too long now,

They may never end,

I'm not sure,

I can't tell,

You,

A little mistake,

I made,

All my fault,

I almost lost you,

Again,

Why did this happen?

She begs to hear,

What my thoughts are,

No,

I can't tell,

It will only,

Come out in,

My yell,

Sorrow is what,

I feel now,

Pain shaking,

Me,

Pain that will,

In silence remain,

Let me rock,

Drowing in the depression,

Of my mistakes,

I'll let it all,

Have me,

The hour drags,

Slowly,

On the clock,

Anything to say?

Plenty felt,

I'm sorry I yelled,

I didn't see,

My mistake,

Blinded by myself,

You aren't losing me,

I'm changing,

It happens,

I'll think,

But stay quiet,

Talking does nothing,

Right now,

So I'll sit,

Here rocking,

Letting it swallow me,

Simply,

I'll say,

I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment