Thursday, February 3, 2011

Poems - Updated - It's been awhile. Sorry.

This World Is Tipping, Off Track
This world,
It’s tipping,
Fast,
We’re all,
So far,
Too far,
Off track,
Haters,
Players,
Lovers,
Fighters,
All human,
Well maybe not,
Some are alien,
Evil,
Imposters,
Tainted,
My face,
It’s painted,
On,
See it dripping,
Slowly off?
I’m someone else,
Trapped,
In this spot,
I want to,
Break free,
Become who I am,
Become me,
Why do I,
Feel this way?
I want to scream,
Run away,
My life,
Its fine,
In fact,
It’s great,
But I’m trapped,
Too young to live,
Too old to breathe,
That man,
Claims to feel,
Like Satan,
Damned to Hell,
He’s the leader,
Of us all,
Now isn’t he?
Shh,
No,
Don’t lie,
Speak truth,
For once,
You little fly,
You annoying twit,
They get mad,
They’ll spit,
On me,
Those blood-sucking,
Ticks,
Sucking out,
Your life,
My breath,
I choke on,
My words,
Your tongues,
They feel like swords,
Through my heart,
You all smile as,
My lungs stop,
I drop,
I’m dead now,
You feel,
Really?
Tell me how!
The world turns,
So our years burn,
Away,
My thoughts have gone,
They’ve swayed,
I’m ranting,
Rambling,
So is that preacher,
In the stand,
Standing there,
Bangin’ his fists,
“God is your all!”,
Yeah,
So is alcohol,
To you,
Isn’t it, sir?
There it is,
Her little smirk,
The expression,
That can kill,
Shot guns,
Shooting out her eyes,
Ready to destroy,
Going to pulverize,
You want me,
To listen to you?
Speak some truth!
Life is a…
Little female dog?
You don’t make sense,
That phrase,
Leaves my head in a fog,
Life sucks,
Well your life blows,
It’s a competition,
To you all,
Best lover,
Best talker,
Best whore,
Best man,
Sweating above her,
They all scream,
“Let’s stone the,
Prisoner there!”,
Sure,
Don’t remember,
The little girl,
He’s petting her hair,
Holding her there,
He did wrong,
And you never have?
My eyes roll,
Like bowling balls,
Ready to score,
Something true,
For you,
Wow,
This world is sad,
Yes you are too,
You all are insane,
Completely mad…
The rose is dying,
So the dripping dew,
Is no longer,
A beauty,
Like a soldier,
Goes to battle,
To pay his duty,
We ignore,
Look away,
We’re good at that,
Aren’t we?
That preacher,
See him there,
Sitting alone,
In a stool at the bar,
Is sipping,
Back his last drink,
Whispering,
“This world is tipping,
Fast,
We’re all,
So far,
Too far,
Off track…”



Turn Around, Forever As Yours
The words,
I love you,
Mean little,
To most,
To those,
Who mean it,
With their entire being,
It tears us,
At our seams,
The tears flow,
I'm swimming,
In their sea,
Drowning slowly,
In the painful bliss,
This feeling creates,
I've never felt this,
Before,
To this extent,
Name a time,
A place,
I'll meet you there,
Face to face,
If I die,
In your arms,
I'll die untouched,
Unharmed,
You don't understand,
I'll do anything,
To show you,
Feel my hand,
It's shaking,
Like,
A massive earthquake,
I'll scream,
For help,
For somebody,
Can anyone hear me?
Am I alone in the feeling?
I can't be,
Tell me that isn't true,
You love me too,
Don't you?
Marry me now?
I'll marry you tomorrow,
Hold me a while?
I'll keep you,
Forever,
In my arms,
I may be weak,
To a few,
But those who really,
Know,
What I go,
Through,
They hear,
My heart breaking,
As I watch,
You leave,
My sight,
My love,
You're my light,
Your kiss,
It's poison,
Killing me slowly,
You touch me,
Clutch my heart,
Biting it,
In your teeth,
You whisper,
Too sweetly,
"I love you, baby",
Then you drive,
Away from here,
From me,
Can you feel,
My weeping,
The aching,
Me,
Breaking?
Turn around,
Please,
Turn around,
Come back and make,
Me,
Yours,
Just take me,
Forever as yours...



My Never Ending Dream, Stay With Me
It started in a look,
Its form instantly took,
Became so much more,
It's never a bore,
Love for another,
Far too strong,
To ever let go,
Lighter than a feather,
But a bond to stand tall,
My world,
My all,
My never ending dream,
It's beauty beyond compare,
Tears my heart at the seams,
Sweet and simple,
I'll die just to hear,
You say it too,
Is it true?
Could you love me too?
I'm amazed,
Blow away,
Taken back,
By your eyes,
Your smile,
Baby you make any pain,
Worth all the while,
Any evil,
Every vile being,
Who looks at me,
In disgust,
Wearing their vests,
Of manipulation,
Of lust,
To tear me,
From this molestation,
Of my heart,
It takes my breath away,
Every time,
Just to hear you say,
You hear my every rhyme,
As it is,
No exaggerations,
You are my motivation,
My breath,
It's left my lungs,
I've taken the plunge,
Are you mine?
Can you protect me,
From all the evil swine,
Who torment my soul,
Who take their tole,
On my brain,
Making it ache,
You're my cure,
To my every sore,
Will you stay?
Keep me sane,
Just be my man...


Just Listen Close, It’s My Sick Twisted Joke
Listen close,
Don't hold your nose,
Your life may wreak,
You have nothing,
To be ashamed of,
You don't pay,
Attention to me,
To my words,
My eyes,
Full of need,
To be understood,
By them,
By you,
I'm trapped,
In a world,
Full of vile swine,
Swimming in their filth,
In a world that,
Is supposed to be,
All mine,
Why are you,
Doing this to me?
Please,
Stop screaming!
My head is reeling,
My heart breaking,
For a reason,
I can't explain,
I feel completely insane,
Does anyone,
Understand me?
Somebody be my hero,
My expectations,
Range from one to zero,
Sad but true,
What has this life come to?
It's suicide,
Slow and painful,
Death by words,
By evil,
By something not heard,
By a love,
That burns,
Never ending,
Is this God's planning?
He wants better,
Doesn't He though?
Wow,
I feel low,
Dirty in a way,
So I rebel,
Disobey,
It's funny,
In a sick twisted way,
If you felt,
My heart now,
You'd understand,
You might just,
Take your bow,
Out,
Oh no,
You refuse,
Take your time,
Never hearing,
The true rhyme,
Hear me,
Please,
Just hold me,
While I cry,
Let me tell you why,
I am like I am,
I'm different than most,
I've always been,
Their public leaning post,
Always there,
Never backing down,
But they'll stand there,
To watch,
As I drown,
Deep in my own mouth,
I can't look back,
I'm paralyzed,
In this spot,
You just close your eyes,
Leaving me here,
To die,
So listen close,
Don't hold your nose,
Your life may wreak,
But you have nothing,
To be ashamed of....



Naughty Or Nice
Look at me,
Tell me what's right,
Am I who,
You want to know,
Or the whore,
You look away from?
Do I make,
You shudder,
Make your skin peel,
As you see my scars,
Yes I really,
Do feel,
My legs beat,
My heart torn,
When you see,
My eyes,
Do you want,
To cry?
Wish to forget,
Everything,
I hold inside,
That makes my heart tick,
Are you the coward,
That kills,
People like me,
Just trying,
To move forward,
Even slowly,
Do you hear my voice,
And turn a deaf ear?
Ah, you're the man,
Who died last year,
Still breathing,
No longer living,
Just trying to find,
The next joint,
To light up,
Your life,
Put some laughter,
Into your eyes,
It's sad,
It all,
Makes me mad,
Do you care?
No,
You're all mice,
Ready to run,
Hide,
Like skull infesting,
Lice,
You disgusting,
People,
Here,
Divide your life,
By pi,
See if it makes,
Sense to you then,
Sweetheart,
This is the beginning,
There is no end,
Naughty or nice,
Look at me,
Tell me if it's a lie,
Am I who,
You want to know,
Or the whore,
You look away from?


Your Molesting Flame
Go ahead,
Kick in my brain,
Leave me to die,
Believe me,
You'll live with the stain,
On your life,
Remember my eyes,
Begging for a chance,
You'll ignore it,
I promise you,
You'll cry,
Feel my pain,
Burning your heart,
Deep in your chest,
Maybe it will,
Melt,
Like an icy art,
Your life is such,
A mess,
You know better,
Yet you do so,
Anyways,
It doesn't matter,
As long as you get,
The pay,
Right?
Hey!
You got shot,
Lying there,
You'll hear my screams,
I pray,
I'll forever,
Haunt your dying dreams,
Feel my hands,
Around your throat,
I'll smile as you,
Choke,
Croak,
You old toad,
You'll wake,
Have a smoke,
To calm your nerves,
What have you done?
My blood is your,
Token,
Your hands tremble,
Remembering what,
I had spoken,
To you,
You torturous bimbo,
"You'll see me again,
Count on it,
I'll see you in Hell,
Be ready for it",
The fire spits,
You jump,
Like the evil,
Buzzing twit,
You are,
You don't know how,
But you killed me,
Long ago,
Long before,
So,
Go ahead,
Kick in my brain,
And put out,
Your terrifying,
Molesting,
Flame....




Am I A Whore, Or Is It The World?

If I don’t,
Sleep with the world,
Does that make,
Me bad?
A nasty old hag?
I won’t be,
Their whore,
So you shut,
The door,
To keep me,
Safe,
From their stares,
I feel naked,
Here,
Tell me,
I’m safe,
Away,
From the world,
Hold me,
In your arms,
Let me cry,
Can you feel,
The pain I feel inside?
Do you ache,
To heal,
My many breaks,
Hurt when I,
Tear myself open,
Just for you,
Only your eyes,
To see,
To hear,
My screams,
My cries,
Tell me,
Do you understand,
When I squeeze,
Your strong hand,
Wincing in pain,
I know you,
See every stain,
Burned into,
My heart,
You’ve seen,
Them from the start,
I’m amazed,
You take my,
Breath away,
Baby,
Why do you,
Enjoy doing this,
To me?
I’m sick,
A twisted masochist,
I crave the pain,
I feel,
Every time,
I hear you say,
“I love you, babe”,
It’s the feeling,
You have,
As you wake,
From an amazing dream,
You heart drops,
Your stomach sinks,
My heart is bursting,
At the seams,
Please,
Tell me,
You’re real,
My wall,
It’s ready to peel,
Away,
Letting you,
Feel the sway,
Of my hips,
Shh,
Don’t speak,
Just kiss my lips,
Those girls,
See them there?
They look at me,
And stare,
Trying to give me,
Tips,
I’ll catch a ride,
On one of these,
Ships,
Take me away,
From them,
Their smirks,
God, am I dirt?
I shirk,
They scowl,
At me,
In their mini skirts,
What’s wrong with me?
Am I scum,
To you now,
Barnacles deep,
Hanging off,
The ship,
We sail,
I’ll meet you,
All in Hell,
Have you labeled,
Me a hooker,
Now that I’ve,
Given away my ticker,
To someone who cares,
My soul,
You took her,
Saved me,
Before,
I drowned,
In their sea,
Come darling,
It’s time for tea,
Sit here,
Beside me,
I’ll hold you,
Close,
Please,
Can’t you love,
Me most?
I want to die,
Buried under,
A post,
Hiding from the lies,
God, can You forgive,
Such sins?
Did you forgive,
That man,
Named Stan,
Who tossed away,
His life,
Beat and killed his own wife,
Can you forgive,
This world,
My evil words?
If I were,
Trapped,
By Jigsaw,
The master,
I’d tap,
You out,
Let,
Me,
Die,
But please,
I’m begging you,
Survive,
Don’t sit there,
And cry for me,
I’m the whore,
You’d be known,
As crying for,
So whisper,
Quietly now,
If I don’t,
Sleep with the world,
Does that make,
Me bad?
A nasty old hag?
No,
I’m really not,
I refuse to be,
Your whore,
That’s not me…



Demon Of Fear, She’s Here
See her?
The demon,
Of fear,
Sitting there,
On her victim,
Tasting every dear,
Sweet morsel,
Of happiness left,
In them,
It’s sad,
Terrifying,
Am I her next,
Treat,
Victim of the week?
I feel out of place,
Scared,
She’s the soul-sucking,
Succubus they warn,
You about,
Ready to taste,
The heart torn,
Any trace,
Of love left,
In the race,
We call the,
Human flesh,
She screams,
Finally,
She felt reality,
Everything we fear,
Anything we hold dear,
Pain,
Coursing through,
My veins,
Stupid girl,
Didn’t you know better?
Innocence wasted,
On yet another,
Young blood,
Poured from this cup,
You say it’s half empty,
You’re wrong,
Listen to me,
Half full,
Is the expression,
You use with such,
Discretion,
Say it once,
You’ll say it again,
Believe me now,
Or pay the price,
Jump onto the train,
You feel like,
A flea,
Head itching,
Lice,
Infecting our world,
With evil,
Stained with lies,
You know what you do,
Yet you hide,
In your disguise,
Never revealing,
What has left,
Us reeling,
Your eyes are peeling,
Over the earth,
Ready to receive,
The next succubus birth,
Nasty filth,
It’s me you kill,
Over and over,
Until you find,
Your mother,
Ship,
Take them home,
Away from,
This icy chip,
An icebergs tip,
Ready to sink,
Deep into the sea,
Titanic,
Breaking over me,
So tell me,
Do you see her?
The woman,
We all fear…



An Utter Miss, Ignorance Is Bliss
Hush now,
Don’t you cry,
We all scream,
On the inside,
Sometimes,
Your world is,
Spinning fast,
Bout to knock,
You over on,
Your…
Back,
Turn around,
Face the truth,
Those people,
They aren’t you,
A sea of faces,
In every one,
Of your safe places,
I’m mad,
Insanely furious,
You see that man?
Running in every,
Direction,
Trying to hide,
His erection,
To the pain,
It turns him on,
Again and again,
It makes me sick,
I want to,
Vomit,
On him,
On you,
It makes her,
Fidget too,
She knows,
How it feels,
To live in fear,
Of his whisper,
In her ear,
His lick around,
Her lobe,
I’ll squash him,
Like a toe,
I’m not his,
Little hoe,
I’ll hide in,
Darkness,
To disguise my sin,
I try to forget,
But it sticks,
In my brain,
Grinding like grain,
This is utter pain,
To write,
But I go on,
Just to spite,
You,
And your demon crew,
I’ll show you,
What it’s like,
To watch,
Someone die,
You’re the lie,
The thorn,
Stabbing my side,
I don’t want,
To hide,
Ignorance is bliss,
Like your,
First kiss,
Was I a complete,
Miss?
No,
I won’t lick,
Your fist,
Like your pet,
I’m human,
Not a cat,
Prick your ears,
To this,
I’m done,
Listening,
I’ve listened,
For years,
I’m done,
Protecting,
From now on,
I’m detecting,
You,
Hush now,
Don’t cry,
We all scream,
On the inside…


That’s That
Come back to me,
I’m lost,
Terrified,
Of whatever,
Is going on,
My nightmares,
Are ripping me,
Apart,
Telling me,
To guard my heart,
So I’ve torn,
It open,
For you,
To watch,
As I bleed,
To death,
Here,
Reaching for your arms,
I need you,
To be you again,
What are you,
Thinking,
Please,
Talk to me,
Tell me,
If I’m being crazy,
I feel blind,
To whatever is,
Poking at me,
Bruising my side,
So I close,
My eyes,
I want to beg,
To see you,
Maybe I’ll drown,
In someone’s keg,
Feel whatever,
They say they do,
Why,
Am I so in love,
With you?
I am,
It’s not a lie,
It’s never been,
A scam,
I’d rather die,
Than see you,
In pain,
I feel annoying,
Like I’m toying,
With your life,
Do you really want me,
As your wife?
I’ll be better,
That way,
I’ve always been,
Two steps,
Ahead,
Of everybody,
So I sway,
In your direction,
I’ve never loved you,
With discretion,
No secrets,
No regrets,
I love you,
That’s that…


Your Scapegoat
You took a song,
Turned it against me,
You took so long,
To rip out,
An apology,
It means nothing,
Now,
You told me,
How,
To say it right,
Took away my life,
You dimmed my light,
Helped me die,
Slowly inside,
I meant so little,
You were always,
Searching for a title,
Why,
Did you choke,
It out of me?
What use,
Am I to you,
If I'm so loose?
It isn't true,
Lies sink,
Deep,
Quick sand,
You broke my hand,
My trust,
You only wanted,
Me for your lust,
You are sick,
You disgust,
Even pigs,
I was your,
Ragdoll,
Far too long,
You took my life's,
Theme song,
Turned it around,
It's evil now,
So you grin,
Ugh,
You're ugly,
As sin,
Why did I ever,
Let you in?
My mistake,
My bad,
Just stuff me,
In a body bag,
Please,
I can't breathe,
I must be dead,
Right?
No,
Wait,
I can see it,
Someone's light,
You're so bright,
My savior,
My life,
Swallowed me,
Before I died,
Keeping hold for eternity,
I'll fight,
Stay with me,
This night,
Through the dark,
Through the demons,
Through the evil,
Smelling sea-men,
Rocking their boat,
Waiting on their,
Scapegoat,
Oops,
That's me,
Always has been,
Forever will be...



Hope
Today,
I walked by,
A man,
With a sign,
Begging for,
A cent or two,
Maybe just,
Attention from you,
A friendly look,
Something true,
He’s crying too,
As he plays,
His sweet blues,
Guitar,
Sad and slow,
As he ends,
His song,
He takes a bow,
My heart,
It breaks,
I wish I could take,
Away his pain,
Look at the stain,
On that man’s knee,
From asking,
That woman,
To marry,
Him,
She understands,
His sins,
But she worries,
What if,
She isn’t enough,
For his love?
Everything,
She ever dreamed of,
He’s in her hands,
She looks down,
The ring,
Her heart,
It’s sinking,
Somewhere,
She’ll find the,
Missing link,
She thinks,
The child there,
See her?
Laughing,
With her teddy bear,
Spinning around,
Innocence not yet lost,
Happiness found,
A child’s smile,
Stretching for,
Miles,
Everything happens,
For a reason,
So now,
She’s apart of,
A secret treason,
Love affair,
Brushing her,
Baby boy’s golden hair,
Kissing his cheek,
He giggles,
And squeaks,
This is true,
Sweet and pure,
What the world,
Needs,
We’re all screaming for,
Understand me,
Please,
Hope is what,
We all need…


Don’t Wake Up, Dreams Are My Reality
I’ll wake,
Sweat rolling down,
My face,
Pain in my heart,
My head ready to start,
Reeling,
Truth peeling,
My body of lies,
It’s just a dream,
I’ll whisper inside,
Right?
He’s still alive,
They didn’t,
Die,
I’ve felt like crying,
For days now,
It over-whelms,
Every once in a while,
Breaking down,
Screaming,
What is this feeling?!
It hurts,
What is it to her,
How I feel,
I’ve meant a,
Lesser deal,
Since day one,
Nothing ever really,
Begun,
To her,
I was a mat,
Saying welcome,
To every bat,
Hit,
Kick,
In the back,
I’m bruised,
My lips chewed,
Not really,
But still,
What use is it,
To them,
If I did wrong,
Committed a sin,
Couldn’t care less,
Makes more sense,
Shh,
Don’t tell them,
I said that,
I’m young,
Yet,
Liars,
I’m tired,
Of hearing that,
I want to live,
With him,
With love,
Happiness undiscovered,
In her,
A smile,
My angel,
Worth every vile,
Thought,
So I blot,
Out the pain,
Starting again,
She’s my beginning,
She’ll be my end,
One day,
When we’re old and gray,
I suppose,
I’ll just kiss his nose,
Darling,
We’ll be okay,
Hold me tight,
You’re my life,
I’ll be your wife,
Hush now,
Don’t cry,
Tears of pain,
Cry tears of joy,
You’re a man,
Never a boy,
I love you,
Don’t you see,
I wish you could,
Hear me,
Enter my brain,
Feel the pain,
I do when you leave,
Me,
Here,
Standing in the rain,
Of life again,
It’s alright,
I’m fine,
I’ll smile at him,
Kiss his lips,
I’ll be his,
She’ll be mine,
I’ll protect them,
From the swine,
Of the earth,
Their eyes,
Giving birth,
To something unreal,
Ready to unearth,
Me,
Completely,
Then,
Suddenly,
I wake,
Tears of joy,
Running down,
My face…



Peek A Boo, I See You
I see you,
Peek a boo,
Oops,
I’m backwards,
There,
Aren’t I dear?
Why are you,
Staring at me?
Did I do something,
Amazing?
Am I see through,
Invisible,
To you,
What did I do?
I didn’t flip,
No,
I won’t show you,
A trick,
Do I look,
Like magic?
I may be,
A monkey,
But I’m no pet,
You lost your,
Bet,
Didn’t you sir?
Your words,
Don’t make me stir,
I’ve heard,
Them all before,
I’ll just shut,
My door,
Locking you out,
While they scream,
And shout,
At me,
I’ll grin evilly,
As they leave,
Letting me be,
Finally,
Ah peace,
Now I see,
They were,
Watching me bleed,
Ha,
Sick,
Little ticks,
Let me sleep,
We never die,
Peacefully,
So,
I’ll whisper to you,
Peek a boo,
Uh oh,
I see you…


Not Her, Forever Kyli
I’m scared,
Completely unprepared,
Are you ready yet,
Or was this,
A lost bet?
Am I the prize,
Or the cash,
Tossed aside?
I remember how,
You cried,
I watched,
You die,
A little inside,
I tried,
To help you,
Heal you too,
Make you see,
There’s truth,
Still,
I don’t bill,
You,
For a kiss,
A hug,
A tug,
On my heart,
I give fresh starts,
Is that bad?
I guess not,
What they don’t,
Understand,
Is what I got,
Now,
In my arms,
In my life,
They only see,
What harm,
We may bring,
Do you feel free?
Tell me,
What’s your secret?
How did it,
Happen?
Did you run away?
Hush,
I’m hiding,
An outlaw,
In my heart,
See,
I’m the part,
Of me,
They don’t want,
To let free,
I’m not her,
I’m always me,
I’m the,
One and only,
Never again,
Always a friend,
Doesn’t give up,
Heck,
I’m here to love,
I’ll beat the little boys,
Down,
Help the girls,
Turn around,
To see,
Who they are,
Really,
No,
I’m not her,
But I’ll forever be,
Kyli…


I’m Not Leaving
I won’t move,
Sorry,
It’s up to me,
Not you,
Where I belong,
I can breathe,
Here,
Why would you,
Make me leave?
Everything important to me,
God,
Tell me it won’t be true,
I’m yelling at you,
Or an empty night,
The starry sky,
Are you,
Even listening,
To my cries?
I can’t leave,
Them,
The thought is,
An utter sin,
To me at least,
Do they care,
To hear,
My pleading,
Don’t make me,
Leave them,
Please,
Out of state,
Away from,
My place,
In this world,
By his side,
Helping them survive,
It’s my life,
Isn’t it though?
So why,
Am I not in control?
I’ll take a walk,
Take a breath,
How will that,
Help this mess?
Hush,
I’m thinking now,
I really don’t know,
How,
To make them,
Listen,
Maybe it won’t,
Come true,
I have hope,
Don’t you?
Still I’m powerless,
Against their commands,
I’ll beg you,
On my knees,
On my hands,
Don’t make me leave,
Please,
I belong here,
Where I can breathe,
Among them,
Beside him,
I have no sin,
Why make me,
Leave them?
Evil thoughts,
Take the ink,
Blot it out,
Of their minds,
I’m not leaving,
Sorry,
It’s my life,
I can breathe,
Here,
Where I belong,
This is getting repetitive,
Maybe a little long,
I suppose I’ll end this now,
You haven’t heard,
Me,
Anyways,
So I’ll stop now,
There I going,
Getting repetitive,
One last time,
Let me repeat,
Please,
Don’t make me leave…

No comments:

Post a Comment